Friday, October 12, 2012

Your real estate broker in Cagayan de Oro

Contact me the following if you're looking for a house, condo or lot here in Cagayan de Oro and I'm sure I've what you need:
- Approximative budget
- Area & amenities needed
- Preferred neighbourhood?

I'll answer you fast if you provide me that for sure, here are my contact details:
contact@cdo-realestate.com
Globe: 0917 309 7257
Sun: 0932 852 9098
Smart: 0939 921 9011



You may still wonder why you would choose me, here are some reasons:
- I'm committed to the success of my client's transactions and finding for them the property that fits their needs the best is my highest priority.
- I answer in a timely manner and keep my clients updated at every steps of the process.
- I assist my clients for all the administrative needs: Pag-Ibig, bank, developer, attorney...
- I work with a wide network of agents & brokers in order to find the best private listing for you.
- I'm accredited for all the best projects:
  • Pueblo de Oro Township (all the subdivisions)
  • Bellevue Subdibision
  • Tuscania
  • Gran Europa
  • Xavier Estates
  • Primavera Residences
  • Centrio Tower
  • Granvia Suites
  • Many more...

No comments:

Post a Comment